[Notice] - Removal of Links

16 November 2010

Starting from next week, the Links section at the sidebar will be removed.


I apologize for those who are in my Links as I will remove them next week. The Links section will be replaced by Banners and will only include partners of my work & projects / important sites.

If you wish to maintain your link at my blog (I know my blog sucks, it's not worth leaving your link here and it ain't that popular, but it's for the sake of readability, design and usefulness towards readers), you can design a banner, 200x40 pixels and let me know. Here's my banner if you wish to add it in your blog/website.





Banner Info


Frostbite - Lemoney92.Blogspot.Com! Love stories and guides to everything.

Banner URL
http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk350/RailKill/Blog%20Stuff/lemoney92.jpg

Link URL
http://lemoney92.blogspot.com

Banner Description
Frostbite - Lemoney92.Blogspot.Com! Love stories and guides to everything.







For now I will only accept banners from my project partner, Evo and other friends who are currently in the Links list. If you are a fellow reader and wish to put up a banner here, I will allow that some time later but not anytime soon. Wait till my blog gets popular!! XD




Love,
Nicholas.