WNxH: Consequences

07 November 2010

The comic strip? Is out??


For those of you who visited my blog these few weeks on every Sunday, you must have noticed that the strips are actually not released on Sunday! Why the hell is it here suddenly?

Well...lately, I've been working on a 2D coloured animation project, so I am quite busy actually. I only realized that I haven't draw my comic strips when it's midnight, so I stay up late and draw them, and post them up as Sunday's post. If I couldn't finish drawing, then I would post them up on Monday and apologize...well you get the idea!



WNx Homestay: Consequences





Here's a simple strip with some moral values? in the story...although it might not sound like a moral value, but it's true I guess. We should learn from it.




Love,
Nicholas.