[Notice] - Sick

28 September 2010

Yeah...no updates because I'm sick!


I have been sick for the past few days...and I'm still stick now. Having a flu, sorethroat and cough. It's really annoying!


So I would like to apologize for not updating WNx Homestay's strip last Sunday, but will do when I get better. Let's talk about something instead of just putting up boring notices like I used to do.



Today
Today, I saw my friends' (Jason & Queenie) blog...and it was a couple blog thing that this blog is supposed to be as well. So I saw their blogposts, their activities...which was pretty sweet and all that.

Well, this blog was supposed to be that way as well...but of course I've talked about it before, and it's kinda hard to blog about our daily activities because my girlfriend and I can't meet each other at all! Besides, the things me and my girlfriend talk are a bit...weird and personal. So let's not get into that... ;D




Future
Well, I've completed my L4D Map Project, and there will be a new project soon called the Dungeon of Burnt Map Project. Burnt is a name, so it's not a typo. Apart from my map project, I might experiment more on Linux and post more of it here.




Blog Expectations?
I'm sure by now, readers who actually keep track of this blog will actually think that this blog isn't really good. It's so random, that it becomes messed up. Oh well, I might as well begin to stick to one topic at a time over a period of time. That's just one of my plans.




Love,
Nicholas.