A Short Trip to KL

23 August 2009

KL Trip to new house?

In Ipoh...
On Friday, 21st of August, it wasn't a holiday just yet. I had to go to Kuala Lumpur with my family as my parents need to deal with things concerning the new house I'm about to move in next year probably. Early in the morning, we woke up, I had to hand up a poster to my teacher for some Independence Day competition among classes. Here it is.

Notice the Honey Lemon below my signature in the clouds. That's for you, baby~! XD





Independence Day poster...abstract.


I rushed this poster to school early in the morning, saw my friend Evo sitting by the assembly grounds and I chucked the poster, crayon boxes and the Malaysia flag that I was supposed to return to my class teacher at him as well as giving him a pen drive to return to Leon. Then Evo replied me, "The thing ended!"


I paused. In my mind came the rantings, "Puppy, why did I do this puppy poster if the competition's ended? Puppy!" (replace puppy with any vulgarities you can imagine, this blog is for general viewing)

Then, I walked back into the car and head off to KL.



In cousin's house, Putra Heights...
After a tedious wait and walk to settle matters of the new house, we went to my uncle's house. As I walked into the kitchen, a little shirt...or jacket...caught my eye.



I know you're distressed but it's not a good word for small girls to learn.


My cousins are very young, one of them is 7 years old, the other is younger. So we should be aware to keep these out of sight, else we'll aspire young children to wear or speak certain words in future. It's not that bad anyway. (Don't get too raged up about this, it's just a joke ;D)
After a while, cousins came back from school and stuff, brought home some flags and decorations for Independence Day! Joyful it is, but Malaysia is some country that not all of it's citizens (perhaps a big part of it) are cheerful for. Why? Politics!


Patriotism in children! Years later you'll see how many flags are in their trash can.


Albeit now we see how children love to celebrate public holidays and showing their love for the country, years later they'll be craving to go overseas. Then we just watched TV, played around, chat and have dinner...so on till the next morning. Nico called at night, we talked for quite some time.


Moron wants to camwhore while brushing his teeth.

Dinner, chinese food, it's good really.




Next Day...
The next day, I was aroused from my sleep by a wake-up call from Nico. I just waited at my uncle's house, while my parents and brother went off to take care of the other matters concerning the new house. Watched some Disney cartoons with my cousins. I just wanted to say, that not all of these cartoons are actually just for kids. Some of the episodes are made for educational purposes, such as Donald Duck in Mathemagic Land, which teaches you how shapes are deriviated, how music is created by ratio, the uses of rectangles in proportions and almost everything in life, and so on. Mathematics opens the door to future! As quoted from the episode. Indeed. This episode shows about Pythagoras, and his discoveries in mathematics, as well as applications of mathematics in life. Interesting and easy to comprehend as they visualize everything in the cartoon.

The problem with this is, their usage of words, it's not intended for kids. Young children are smart, but they're not exposed to many words yet. There are...basically so many words, that even us and adults have not known yet. Besides, what kind of a 7 year old would like to watch cartoons for education anyway. All they want is action and comedy! So cartoons are for everyone. There's a misconception, especially in adolescents where cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Mickey Mouse and other classics are for kids. This is wrong, and the comedy is for everyone even if there's no educational or moral value in it.

At night, we had dinner at Pizza Hut in IOI Mall in Puchong and walked around for some appliances for the new home. Then we returned to my uncle's house.



Carousel, carousel.



Before going to bed, Nico called me. My phone's battery was already dying out, and I was a bit busy. I told her that my phone is dying out and I was a bit busy. Then she was sad, probably frowning over the phone as she spoke to me in a sorrowful tone. I told her I could talk, even thouh I'm busy, I could give 5-10 minutes.
But she always drags me to 30 minutes+ every phone call. It's unexplainable how thrilling it is to chat with her over the phone till time flies as though I'm travelling through a "chrono-dimension" or some sort. So we talked that night, some sweet romantic stuff about how we missed each other, "dirty-dirty" talk, and many more enthusiastic topics. That's the end of the day! The next day, my family and I returned to Ipoh. Ahhh, home sweet home.


Love,
Nicholas.