How to Schedule for Exams?

19 October 2009

This is mainly for SPM students in Malaysia here!


Alright! You have around 30 days from now to prepare! Can you, face the ultimate challenge of it all, to do your best and obtain the best results you can for your own future?! The future is uncertain, but we could always try our best to do anything we can.



Realizing
Now, realizing how late it is to start now, this is the last minute revision thing and you should be as relaxed as possible. This is not the time to panic, because it will not make much of a difference. Now you just have to realise you need to spend about 30 minutes to an hour everyday to revise and learn the things you don't know.


Scheduling
Now, we will make a schedule like this. This is my way of doing it, so if you wanna copy, go ahead. For every day, you just put in one subject, and study for that subject for only about 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on your mood on that day.




Revision Timetable!
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
PhysicsChemistryHistoryAdd. MathsBiologyBM / BIAnything



I made this timetable according to my tuition and school timetable. On Monday I have Physics tuition, so I would study about Physics on Sunday to be ready. Tuesday I have Chemistry in school, so I will study about it on Monday. The others are the same as well.

I took out Pendidikan Moral and Modern Mathematics because I have the confidence in these two subjects. I can just look it up anytime on Sunday. Remember, 30 minutes to 2 hours would already be enough! Don't stress yourself, start revising!



Love,
Nicholas.